Search My Blog

Saturday 16 January 2016

COLORFUL LEAFLET BANNER (6)



Welcome back folks!!!! This time our project is going to be a really pretty and fun to make banner. It is an easy project! So collect all your paper…..and let’s start!!!



First of all, decide what you wanna write on yourbanner. For eg. I am gonna write the name of my blog i.e. CRAFTIX. So that’s 7 letters, so I will have to make 7 leaflets…
To make a leaflet, you will need 2 rectangles. First one will be in white measuring:
1 ½” X 3”
The second rectangle should be coloured. Measuring:
2” X 3 ½”



Cut your white rectangles from the bottom as shown below….


                       
Now layer the white pieces on the colored ones…..



Done??...Now punch two holes on the top left and right corners of your leaflets with the help of a hole punch.


Now take a long length of a yarn. You can also take wool.



Now weave the thread through all your leaflets…


And there you should have your banner ready. I am sure that it has turned out beautifully!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!! If you like my ideas, please subscribe. If you have any suggestions or queries, please email them to me. You can also follow me on bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. Hii! Loved this idea for making banners. I'll be sure to try it soon:-)
    -Antara
    -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am delighted that you like my ideas.Thanx!!!!
      -Tanishka

      Delete
  2. Hii! Loved this idea for making banners. I'll be sure to try it soon:-)
    -Antara
    -

    ReplyDelete