Search My Blog

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Fun thread bookmark (5)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Fun thread book mark (5)

Helooooooo!!!! Welcome back to craftix! So this project is for all the bookworms out there. And ya….you guessed it right, it’s a bookmark. And trust me, you’ll make this book mark in about 3-4 mins.




First of all, you’ll need some fun shapes to make the book mark with. I used a snowflake punch for my book mark. You may use something else….a flower possibly. You can even draw shapes out, cut them and use them!




 Punch a hole in each of your shapes with the help of a whole punch.


Take some thread and tie one piece of thread to each shape through the hole.
Now tie the other ends of these threads to a paper clip.


Just take a small rectangular piece of paper. I have embellished my paper with some washi tape.


Attach your paperclip to the rectangular paper. And there’s your book mark ready. You can even leave the rectangular paper and just use the paper clip as a book mark. If you like this project then please leave a comment below.


Thanks for stopping by. If you have any queries, feel free to leave a comment. I will try my best to solve it for you.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, the bookmark is so cute! I'll try making it, but I'm hopeless at crafts and will just end up using my scissors on every piece of paper in sight.

    ReplyDelete